Sunday, July 29, 2007

More Vacation July 2007

Haley on the beach with Tanner. She wasn't around to much. She drove to Eugene and stayed with her friend Rachel for a few days.
My Sister Tammy, her husband Bob and her son Jake. We have done several vacations together and they are so much fun to be with. Only problem. Their kids are all growing up and leaving. Jake will be a Junior so we are trying to really enjoy our last couple of family vacations with them.
This is what my sister did almost the entire time. I got her hooked on these Janet Evanovich books and she never put them down. Ok I have to admit I was reading them too. My friend Trina got me hooked. They are so funny you just have to see what happens next.
Danny modeling on the beach.
Danny and Jake in a Ping Pong game. The house we stayed in had a great game room with Air hockey, ping pong, foos ball and other games. Tanner loved playing ping pong and acutally got the ball over the net a few times. He is an amazing 2 year old.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That looks like so much fun. What do you say to a trip to Fort Worden with our family next summer? It's where they filmed Officer and a Gentleman. It's just a few hours from you. You can rent old officers quarters for the night that are stocked with fun stuff to do.

Karen K. said...

I'm in there with Tammy. Give me a good read any day!