Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last January I turned 40.. Yikes. I hate to say that number. But anyway, my two sisters flew up to surprise me. They will never know how much that meant to me. Anyway, they spoiled me with movies, shopping dining, etc. The etc. is a surprise party. It was really neat and it was great to see everyone who came. Even with short notice. I thought it would be great to put some really great pictures of us on here but I just couldn't find to many that were on my camera so Leigh and Tammy don't be mad if you don't like the picture.
This is my sister Leigh...Buying popcorn at the movie. We saw Holiday. It was a great movie to see with my sisters. I know Leigh will hate this picture but I love it because she is always so perfect and this one I caught her off guard.

This was a picture of my sister Tammy at the Olive Garden but she made me take it off. I love ya anyway sis!


This is me and Leigh (hey that rhymes). Thankyou sisters for the surprise and the fun. You mean the world to me!

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

Wow. I never realized how much Tammy looks like your mom!!! What great sisters you have. And you look so CUTE!!!

Re: your comment about Jeff's deployment. Yes, he's headed to Kuwait in October (I think it's October) and I think it's for four months. I miss him.

Lauralee said...

how fun to see your blog! great pictures! loved lindsey's recital.. too cute! great narraration!

Tracey said...

Rox, Do you remember me announcing your Bday over the intercom at the airport a few years ago? I announced it was your 40th birthday just for fun. Now you are 40 and don't look any older! Where do your sisters live? Do you get to see them often?