Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Danny and his date for Prom!!!
My baby boy looks good in a tux huh?

Haley and her Prom date.

She went with a friend of hers from work. He was a really nice boy
Haley's hair extensions for Prom
Danny came home from Soccer practice with a mohawk. I guess the whole varsity team did it for team bonding for the playoffs. Way to be a leader Danny!

Anyway, Tanner wanted a hawk like his brothers.
I told you I was going to brag on my blog. Danny also was voted MVP for the soccer team.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous girl! Haley you look wonderful. The kids were shocked to see how different little Danny looks. He's not little anymore. Is the mohawk gone yet?

Karen K. said...

Your kids are gorgeous. What a beautiful dress Haley had. I loved the hemline with the ribbon and the shirred bodice. And of course, my favorite color, RED!

Roxy said...

Danny gave up his Mohawk as soon as soccer was over. I guess it was one way to get him to give up his long hair.

Anonymous said...

You are funny! THis is really a neat way to show your photos etc. keep it going.