Monday, July 16, 2007

July 16, 2007

I'm really excited to start this adventure in blogging. I have looked over many of your blog sights and I'm very impressed. I'm sorry I haven't posted very often but I'm not always sure what to say. I'm not really sure what to even say on my own blog. You all have so many great stories and funny things to share. I hope I can find things to share that will be of interest to all of you. Tracey you have a great opening story. I'm not sure quite where to start but I will get there and if nothing else you will see pictures of my fabulous kids. You know they are the real reason I'm doing this anyway. To Brag. Lol. I really am excited to continue to look at your blogs and to share mine.

Love,

Rox

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Rox, This is going to be fun. At least we know we'll post on each others sites. I posted my address on Karen's blog and told her the link to yours was on mine. It won't be long before everyone has your blog as a shortcut on theirs. I got your message. I'll call tomorrow to help. Love ya.

Karen K. said...

Roxy, Just blog. It doesn't matter what you blog about. I have to really stretch to come up with things cuz all I have are distant children and a dog! I've thought about putting some opinions and pet peeves out there but don't want to be too negative!!!