Monday, October 27, 2008

Oregon Coast August 2008

I just love this picture of my mom walking on the beach. The kids love going to the beach with her.

Those of you who know me, know that I am not much of a pet lover. This was some dog that was on the beach so I took this picture so that when Tanner gets older and blames all his problems on that he never had a dog I can show him this picture and say yes you did don't you remember walking on the beach with good ol Duke.

Lindsay, always posing



See???


One more zoo picture. Tanner on the Merry go Round




3 comments:

Karen K. said...

You're too funny. Tim's comment about Tanner and Duke: "You're mean, Roxy." THAT IS SO FUNNY! I think you should print the picture and put it in a frame. Thanks for the updates.

April said...

Roxy, that's hilarious about the dog! Great idea! :-) I'm glad you started posting again -- it's fun to see your family, I just love all of you!

Anonymous said...

Rox, you kill me!!! Tanner and the dog.... so funny! what a great mom you are, always looking out for the well being of your kids. 30 seconds with Duke should definately be sufficent!! LOL Love you Tons!!! Lisa